Peer Review of Fellow Writer's First Five Pages
Oct 25 by
Peer Feedback on First Five Pages (see below for your peer group)
Log into the Google Drive assignment folder and then go to:
As you peer review your fellow writers' work, note any script formatting issues you see. Make these comments as you go by hitting the "Make a Comment" dialogue box.
Some items to notice/comment on:
- How was the tone/genre established?
- How was the protagonist established/introduced? How are they interesting, flawed, likable, or empathetic? If they aren't do you have any suggestions on how they might be?
- Explain the setting as you see it.
- What do you think the theme is, based on what you’ve read?
- What is the protagonist's immediate need or challenge?
Sebastian Williams Lindsey
Wuyli Patino Perez
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.