Class 10 Assignment: Create a Slide Show in Premiere Pro
Oct 27 by
a file upload
Class Ten Homework- 3 points
Practice Creating a Slide Show
Your Slide Show must include:
- A fade in and fade out effect on your audio file.
- Title Text.
- A color Matte with a lighting effect
- At least two different film-making techniques including but not limited to pans, zooms, fades, cross-fades, tilts, rotations, etc. See the video transitions for ideas.
- Rolling credits at the end
- Download the start files for the slide show
- Create a folder on your desktop called slide_show
- Create new project and save as lastname_class10.pproj into the video_slideshow folder on your desktop
- Watch the video (step 12) which demonstrates all the steps required to create the slide show
- In Premiere select> Export> Media
- In the Export Settings Dialog box select Format: H.264, Output: Medium Bitrate
- In the Output Name field click on the underlined text and save as lastname_class10.mp4
- Exit Premiere
- Click on the Submit Assignment Button at the top of the Assignment page.
- Click the Choose File button and select your lastname_class10.mp4 file then click Open
- Click the Submit Assignment button.
- Video Demonstration
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.