Class 09 Assignment: Animate a Story
Oct 20 by
a file upload
Class Nine Homework- 4 points
- Read pp. 48-52 of the Intro to Digital Media Reader
- Watch short Essentials for Beginners videos on the following topics:
- Based on the instructions in the Panning Techniques Practice file, create a similar project. Do not recreate the practice file and submit it as your homework. This will receive zero points.
- Come up with a 5-second story to animate. Our practice story was a car driving along a road.
- Here are some examples from past classes.
- Launch Adobe Animate and Select File> New> Choose HTML5 Canvas from the Platform Type dropdown menu
- Import the necessary clip art, or free draw your own content, to make your story work
- Convert your art into symbols for motion tweens
- Create motion tweens that pan two or more background elements
- Create at least one motion tween that pans foreground elements in the opposite direction of the background
- Save your work as lastname_class9.fla
- Click on the Submit Button at the top of the Assignment page.
- Choose your lastname_class9.fla file and click the Submit Assignment button.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.