Class 06 Assignment: Noise Removal and Audio Cleanup with Adobe Audition
Sep 29 by
a file upload
wav and zip
- Read pp. 37-42
- Go to the Adobe website and complete the Removing Noise Assignment
- Click Get Files
- Then extract the files so you have access to four practices files. These are WAV file types.
- Watch the first video to get a review of Audition
- Watch the next four videos and save each according to the instructions below:
- Launch Adobe Audition and open 01 Interview_Horn- Watch Rings and Beeps- Apply the changes you see in the video. Click Save As 6a.wav
- Open 02 Interview_Bell- Watch Unwanted Sounds- Apply the changes you see in the video
Click Save As 6b.wav
- Open 03 Interview_Adaptive- Watch Annoying background noise- Apply changes you see in the video Save as 6c.wav
- Open 04 SqueakyDoor- Watch Healing your files automatically- Apply changes you see in video
Click Save as 6d.wav
- Exit out of Adobe Audition
- Right-click and zip these four files, saving it as lastname_class6.zip
- Click on the Submit Button at the top of the Assignment page.
- Choose your file and click the Submit Assignment button.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.