Feb 11 by
a text entry box or a file upload
Feb 6 at 12am - May 31 at 11:59pm
This assignment was locked May 31 at 11:59pm.
To help you study for your lab exam, you are going to create a practice exam. Each student will be assigned one of the specimens from the lab material and will need to write 2 lab exam questions.
You will submit your questions in this format:
- What is the specimen?______________ (ex: Rhizopus sporangia slide on one microscope and ascus on another)
- What is the set up? _______________ ( ex: pointer on spores in both)
- The question ____________________ (ex: what is the ploidy of each structure)
- Second question __________________( Ex: what type of cell division produced each of these cells?)
- Answer to each question
- Suggestions: use the study guide to think of topics for questions about specimens
- I like to ask lab exam questions that compare specimens.
- I will give you feedback and comments and then you will make the appropriate changes to your questions and set ups.
You will bring the questions and my comments, printed out, to class on Wednesday, February 13th.
- We will use these to create a practice lab exam.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.